Clinical Informatics Lead
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Act in role as informatics expert, leveraging knowledge of billed as an opportunity to apply expertise to solve organizational problems. Maintain expertise and experience in multiple system applications in order to ensure visibility and understanding of broad workflows. Responsible for clinical and business process transformation related to development, implementation and evaluation of the electronic health record (EHR), as well as other clinical information systems. Provide analysis to translate clinical or business workflow and content requirements into software application solutions and participates throughout design, build and monitoring phases with collaboration from owners, teams and various stakeholders.
What your background should be
- Minimum of four years nursing, allied health or related healthcare experience in designated area of application supported required. Demonstrated understanding and experience with process/workflow transformation required. Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal required. Knowledge of team building, both as participant of teams and in a leadership role required. Strong project management and presentation skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in health care, information technology or business related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org