Clinical EMR Application Analyst
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Works in conjunction with project team on the development of the end-user TouchWorks application. Assists with the development of clinical work-flows. Responsible for the development and implementation of future state work-flows. Participates in all aspects of application testing and build. Resolves end user support activities in responding to how to questions. Participates and assists with organizing and activities relative to application upgrades. Performs trouble shooting application issue resolution. Assists with issue escalation process. Establishes and maintains the TouchWorks application support model and processes. Interfaces with AHS support staff relating to application issues. Performs the analytical design for application set-up decisions. Develops end-user application requirements and provides a conduit for end-user enhancement requests. Facilities relationship between the end-user and the company IT department for TouchWorks issues. Identifies process improvement opportunities utilizing available technology.
What your background should be
- 3 years related experience. Experience with clinical software applications is a plus. Registered nurse or other credible medical background preferred. Computer literate; Microsoft Office and project. Excellent communication and group facilitation skills. Detail oriented and able to work independently and in a team setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing or related informatics field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org