Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a clinical documentation specialist. The selected candidate is responsible to utilize advanced coding and clinical expertise to direct efforts toward the improvement of clinical documentation through the role of educator and consultant. The incumbent will facilitate improvement in the overall quality, completeness, and accuracy of medical record documentation through extensive record review. Through extensive interaction with physicians and other members of the healthcare team, the applicant will achieve appropriate clinical documentation to support the medical necessity and level of services rendered to all patients. This successful position will participate in the development and delivery of education for providers and members of the healthcare team.
What your background should be
- A successful candidate, depending upon educational degree s/he should have 5 to 10 years of experience in medical/surgical unit. The incumbent should have 10 years of experience in acute him/inpatient coding is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate/diploma degree in nursing, health information technology or in a related healthcare, or bachelor in health information management, or BSN
Who is the client company
- This company serves the market with talent management services by providing search, leadership development, career transition, and practical retirement coaching.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com