- Boardman, OH
What you'll be doing
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates delivery of patient care on assigned unit and shift. Provides to individuals and groups, nursing care requiring specialized knowledge judgment and skill derived from the principles of biological physical, behavioral, social and nursing sciences. Provides direction to the development and evaluation of assigned nursing personnel. Maintains operational aspects of the patient care unit in collaboration with support services. Contributes to nursing and Hospital through support of philosophy and objectives, educational and research efforts.
What your background should be
- Licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse in the state of Ohio, minimum of two years of clinical experience in pediatrics with demonstrated management and leadership abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. B.S.N preferred
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org