Clinical Admissions Director
- Carmichael, CA
What you'll be doing
- Promote the company, both internally and externally, within assigned hospitals. Serve as a sales resource and initiate referral relationships where possible. Manage sales activities based on an updated quarterly sales plan with quantifiable goals. Maintain a set visitation schedule to assigned hospitals. Aggressively seek out potential clients and facilitate referrals into the company service locations. Complete pre-admission assessment accurately either personally or telephonically to gather clinical and financial information and identify optimal service location. Communicate clinical acceptance based on area clinical criteria. Collaborate with discharge planner and center, schedule patient transition to center. Identify opportunities for and threats to business and communicate this information to appropriate personnel. Monitor sales contacts, referrals, admissions, re-admissions and dispositions and communicate changes in trends or referral patterns to appropriate staff and management. Use company technologies to document activities; submit reports and summaries in compliance with policy.
What your background should be
- Five to seven years of recent clinical nursing experience. Current RN or LVN licensure in the state in which employment occurs. Preferred case management experience. BSN preferred. Experience in sales/marketing preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org