Client Sourcing Manager
- Armonk, NY
What you'll be doing
- The current organization is seeking highly motivated and experienced individual with comprehensive commercial strategic sourcing and client facing or consulting experience. The client sourcing manager is the primary sourcing interface for company client and manages the delivery of the sourcing services across multiple categories and stakeholders. In addition, the client sourcing manager will manage the client sourcing consultant team at the account. The candidate is responsible for the overall sourcing due diligence activities; work with sales on development a specific client strategic sourcing and category management solution and responsible for the final sourcing and category management solution for each client. S/he is accountable to primary interface with the client on the realization of their strategic sourcing objectives through implementation of transformational sourcing. The incumbent will manage client stakeholder identification, buy in, and escalations; ensure addressable spend is available and aligned with contract or renegotiate commitment; establish and manage client dependencies to ensure optimal delivery results and drive client approvals at each stage of the project sourcing process. S/he has to ensure client satisfaction with the sourcing services.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 5 years experience in strategic sourcing. Must have demonstrated client facing skills, working knowledge in at least three of the following categories areas: professional services; HR services and contracted labor.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required and master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org