Client Services Coordinator
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Lead internal and external client relation, resolve escalation in a timely and professional fashion, coach and counsel junior staff member as necessary. Maintain desk procedure and day-to-day process. Ensure that team is following day-to-day procedure so that operation function efficiently. Design and implement new process and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency. Design and maintain standard operating procedure manual so that information is consistently updated for use at any time should back up support be required. Conduct or supervise orientation for all new workers either face to face or via phone providing new hire orientation packet and having he or she sign all necessary paperwork. Identify and resolve employee relation issues ensuring that timeliness and adherence to appropriate law and regulation. Lead and drive the resolution and follow through, in a timely manner, all issue related to the worker, either at the request of the worker or that of his or her manager. Provide consistent and timely update of problem and resolution to the PM.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of experience in HR or recruiting, healthcare, business development, sales, marketing, staffing client relationship management, industry operations and extensive customer service is preferred. Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal and interpersonal. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients, including executive levels at fortune 500 or 1000 companies. Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills. Working knowledge of: desktop computers and MS Office Suites, Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Internet Access, fax, copier, phones and other office equipment needed for the position function.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org