Client Services Associate
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with investors and advisors mainly through service interactions. Supporting the operations and relationship management teams in their daily operations. Consulting with operations, internal and external sales and executive team on investor issues. Handling all in-bound investor and advisor service phone traffic. Executing out-bound calls for operational issues, preventative measures, red flags and client follow-up. Supporting the sales structure and delivery of products for all customers to ensure world class customer service. Proposing new ideas to senior management to enhance the relationship with the investor or fulfill the investors and advisors short and long-term expectations. Identifying areas of opportunity to enhance investor and advisor experience. Developing the investor and advisor service strategy to support the growth of the business. Performing a variety of tasks; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a service or client support role. Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills. High energy, self-motivated and confident. Solid understanding of the REIT industry, transfer agents, brokerage account types and practices as well as a solid securities brokerage background. Experience working with high-end service. Customer service driven with impeccable communication and organizational skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize, be detail-oriented and meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an industry leading non-listed REIT sponsor creating innovative real estate products acquiring more than $20 billion of net-lease real estate.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com