Client Service Specialist
- Chattanooga, TN
What you'll be doing
- Provide industry leading service while assisting with and supporting all aspects of sales, service and transaction activities in the branch. Develop and expand new client relationships through: utilizing resources to conduct consultative conversations and provide financial solutions that meet clients needs across all product and service lines not limited to deposit and credit products. Identify and make appropriate referrals to other lines of business. Primary focus is assist with client transaction and service needs with additional activities related to sales opportunities, based on the needs of the branch.
What your background should be
- Minimum six months experience as a client companies teller or FSR or one year of non-client companies experience including some or all of the following: service, sales, cash handling or payment transaction experience. Basic level of knowledge or skills related to the financial services industry. Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude. Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines. Prior experience in a comparable position at a financial services company. Demonstrates ability to interact confidently with clients. Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve client financial needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American bank holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com