Client Service Center Trainer
- Grand Prairie, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work with minimum supervision to create and direct all aspects of customer service training programs. Responsible for training new and existing associates on products, procedures, systems, soft skills and customer service. Develop, implement and maintain training materials and courses as well as utilize and enhance existing training materials. Partner with the company vendors to create training and leverage their training resources to continue to develop company product knowledge. Conduct needs assessments, evaluating current training and discovering areas of opportunity. Develop curriculum based on these areas of opportunities as well as others dictated by business needs and organizational vision. Maintain training records for all staff. Assume additional responsibilities as assigned and appropriate to the position.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must be an energetic individual that will motivate and inspire teams. Able to manage multiple priorities. Require excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong technical writing skills. Ability to perform rapid instructional design to meet the needs of fast-paced business.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year college degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American home-furnishings company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com