Client Service Associate
- Coral Gables, FL
What you'll be doing
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries. Researches client and security information through the back office system. Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts. Prepares letters, forms and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients. Creates and maintains records and files. Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations. Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software programs. Assists financial advisor with marketing efforts including seminars, etc. Receives and processes securities. Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 to 5 years securities industry or related work experience preferred. An equivalent combination of experience, education or training as approved by human resources. General office practices, procedures and methods. Skill in operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets and databases. Analyzing to be able to research account information. Ability to organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment. Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels. Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction information. Provide a high level of customer service.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org