Client Relationship Manager-Correspondent Lending
- Mount Laurel, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Manage non credit related correspondent operations including designing and executing continuous improvement efforts, six sigma reviews and technology development. Lead, coach and train client relationship representatives; manage recruitment and retention; manage cycle times, department productivity, service standards, quality and customer satisfaction levels. Oversee pre-funding operations quality control program. Ensure that lending operations team is properly trained to properly execute duties. Manage the identification, measurement and monitoring of operations quality issues including deficiencies, root cause identification, remediation and escalation. Apply judgment and serve as key decision maker on loan level escalations or exceptions to ensure loans are consistently saleable in secondary market. Identify and maintain tracking of key metrics, initiatives, projects and action plans. Coordinate operations or quality issues with legal, quality control, repurchases, credit policy, capital markets and business unit leaders; establish controls to reduce exposures. Lead or participate in related committees, audits or exams. Lead various projects as needed. Ensure that loans, operations staffs and vendors comply with all applicable federal and state regulations, government agencies or investor rules and internal policies.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 7-10 years mortgage banking experience. Applied knowledge and experience with correspondent, broker and retail lending operations fulfillment, credit underwriting and quality control. Experience working with technology enhancements. Experience working with outsourced vendors and offshore resources preferred. Experience facilitating and leading the training of business and support group management or staff on operations and underwriting management framework and tools. Proficiency in MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years degree from an accredited university.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a provider of residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org