Client Relations Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Generating, analyzing, and formatting financial and matter reports; helping organize high-end client events (invitations, RSVPS, catering, etc.). Providing support for in-house CLE programs. Tracking and reporting on budgets (CRG and key client teams). Coordinating CRG submission for the monthly marketing report to firm management. Preparing travel and expense reports. Updating the contact management database; liaising with other groups on behalf of key client teams and managers (creative services, marketing, finance, research services, it, etc.). Providing general administrative and operational support to the client relations managers and the director of client relations.
What your background should be
- High attention to detail is paramount. Experience in a law firm strongly preferred. Experience in client relationship development or marketing/business development at a large law firm would be ideal. Recent college grads from strong schools with work experience are great. Seeking candidates who are proactive self-starters with excellent follow-through and strong writing and communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree and general office/administrative experience in a medium to large organization required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org