Client Marketing Manager
- Moorestown, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Consult with client and develop comprehensive online marketing strategy based on client need and goal. Aspect of the strategy will focus on the company brand and differentiate message, their target market and buyer persona, competitive analysis industry analysis based on the customer goal, strategy will also include some combination of method to drive relevant or targeted traffic to their website (SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, content marketing, etc.). Method to gain additional exposure for their brand and also generate inbound link through targeted PR campaign, guest blogging and subject matter expert profiling and interview. Method to maximize engagement and conversion of website traffic for prospective customer at all phase of buying funnel (awareness, consideration, decision). Method to nurture both prospective and active customer through automated workflow in CRM system and other marketing automation platform. Method to measure performance through KPI (conversion rate, lead generated, etc.) using system like analytic and compare them to marketing goal. Based on performance of marketing initiative, revise strategy and tactic to help customer achieve their marketing goal. Lead the effort within online marketing team to execute strategy and tactic to ensure achieve significant result for company customer.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years of experience working for a marketing agency that provides online marketing services to small and mid-sized businesses. Proven record of success in providing online marketing services to other businesses. Experience with multiple aspects of online marketing, to include SEO, pay per click advertising, branding, inbound marketing, conversion optimization, marketing automation or prospect nurturing and reporting or analysis of performance. Certifications such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics and HubSpot are preferred. Candidate must live within 45 minutes commute of the office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism or corporate communications.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org