Client Executive Jr. Analyst Platinum
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Track new business product initiatives. Prepare and maintain divisional reports; work the other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure accuracy of reports. Maintain the sales force automation database; assist with data entry; ensure data integrity and quality assurance and serve as liaison to sales group. Coordinate weekly team meetings with product areas and overseas staff. Serve as liaison with marketing for marketing materials and other materials for clients. Coordinate company-wide compliance and logistical matters such as business continuity planning, KYC policies, insider trading policies, code of conduct, and end-of-quarter balance sheet tracking. Track and coordinate public relations, such as press releases for the group. May assist with client presentation preparation for the CEs. Perform ad-hoc research and reporting requests.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or sales support preferred. Incumbent must possess basic analytical and computer skills. Incumbent must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com