Client Engagement Manager
- Greenwood Village, CO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for representing companies health improvement value, health & wellness programs to clients, brokers, consultants and customers, through development of creative and innovative account strategies. The client engagement manager supports the marketing, promotion, communications and educational efforts for employer groups. Responsible for an assigned book of business, driving results to achieve improved health of the population and positive, measurable outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of each accounts organizational culture, assesses clients needs, goals and objectives, executes on account strategies tactically, flawlessly, with a consultative delivery. Responsible for responding to complex inquiries, solving non-routine problems using independent judgment and discretion, ensuring client and customer satisfaction with all products and service. Additionally, responsible for supporting clients annual open enrollment events, client health promotion events, local community events and business conferences. Performs on-site presentations to new, existing and prospective clients, to inform and educate on companies value proposition and proof points. Coordinates with account team to ensure service performance is satisfactory and potential problems are recognized and averted.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years experience in health care industry, to include some or all of the following; health benefits product knowledge, underwriting or risk analysis, marketing, sales, account procurement, account management, health & wellness strategies. Ability to perform independently, as a leader, administrator and negotiator. Able to influence matrix partners to deliver results. Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills. Highly effective organizational skills and background in project management. Ability to develop strong working relationships to drive results. Obtains and maintains necessary licenses.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in health education, health promotion, business administration, education or marketing highly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health insurance service company, offers health, dental, supplemental insurance and medicare plans to individuals, families and businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org