Client Associate/Registered Client Associate
- Saint Cloud, MN
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that all appropriate account documentation is obtained and maintained. Inform clients about missing paperwork and securities or funds due in accordance with branch, complex, firm and compliance policies. Stay up to date on changing operational procedures. Adhere to all compliance policies and procedures and complete required internal continuing education activities. Note potential problems and alert respective FA(s), branch and complex management as necessary. Maintain a high level of confidentiality in accordance with the company code of conduct. Utilize the firm's computer systems and related functionality as it applies to client service and business enhancement. Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities and the issuance of clients checks when requested. Coordinate and ensure timely mailing of client information (e.g., BETA Link reports, research, etc.). Compose letters or memos as requested in accordance with established policies and procedures. Perform other duties as required which contribute to the overall effectiveness of the position, as well as to the branch as a whole.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience is required. Intermediate understanding of the stock market, investments and retirement plans. Working knowledge of fixed income products, equities, mutual funds, insurance and annuities. Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Office). Good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills. Detail orientated, strong math and organizational skills. Able to manage multiple demands and competing priorities. Strong customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org