- Dayton, OH
What you'll be doing
- Client associate (production-grade 4b) perform backup/archive data process, resolve the difficulty. Provide customer with consultation and information on optimal document preparation, composition, and printing. Set customer expectation about the feasibility and quality of a given business application. Provide output management service, including print job management, routing, and tracking. Able to generate specific pdl print files. Manage client print server for optimal performance. Merge variable data into standard format. Perform customer standard management per requirement. This position is for a university customer with a full convenience print center. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of job flow within the shop and be responsible for all reporting aspects.
What your background should be
- Applicant must have 5+ years of relevant experience. Applicant should have consultative skill, negotiating skill. Identify opportunity/resolve application issue to meet customer requirement. Advanced graphic art skill-image manipulation and color correction skill. Graphic art pc skill knowledge and ability to use typical S/W application, web access, graphic scanning. Proficiency with desktop publishing graphic software and Microsoft office software. PC/internet skill level 5. Experience with more than one network color printer and rip. Experience in an on-demand environment of file archival and retrieval. Advanced knowledge of ordinary dry ink imperfection and defect, press condition, and ordinary picture flaw.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or undergraduate degree, graphic design, technically oriented degree or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photocopiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org