Client Account Executive
- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client account executive serves as client advocate and companies contact for the client's decision maker and senior executive. Acts as the face to the client, representing company and the service team. Builds and strengthens client relationships both at the operational and executive levels by understanding the client's business goals and determining how company services or products align. Engages with client and implementations organization during the implementation phase to gather and learns the client's critical business issues. The primary focus for the client account executive is on total client satisfaction. Ensures that the client has a unified service model. Maintains comprehensive and timely records on service activities. Proactively monitors client satisfaction with regular on-site visits, executive level meetings, regular conference calls, year-end and open enrollment prep reviews, business process reviews, etc. Communicates regularly with client to evaluate service satisfaction and to interface on day-to-day service delivery questions. Receives all critical incident reports from client. Coordinates and aligns knowledgeable, engaged, client-focused account support teams committed to providing stellar service and overall client satisfaction in a matrixed-management structure. Builds one client team with team and partners. Provides continual internal communications to enhance the organization's effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues. Develops strong internal relationships across all lines of company service to drive action and accountability from internal partners for items such as open item or project updates, meeting deliverables or due dates as well as facilitate effective meetings and seamless communication. Ensures delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention and profitability. Provides feedback to the client service manager on consultant performance. Supports large clients with complex multi-line product solutions and organizational structures. Leads proactive partnering or consulting with the client based on client key business issues and analysis of client data. Conducts needs and trend analysis by interpreting account operations data, evaluating business processes and analyzing key performance indicators to gauge impact on client satisfaction and determine necessary components to establish results focused account plans. Provides program management governance for projects, open item deliverables, change management initiatives and action plan work efforts to achieve expected outcomes and attain strategic objectives. Initiates change management through key business partners in partnership with client leadership. Build HCM knowledge through ongoing internal and external learning opportunities. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3 to 5 years of directly related experience. Preference will be given to candidate who have the following major area of concentration in business, human resources, marketing, finance. Ability to travel 25%. PHR, CPP, HCS certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org