- Fairfield, CA
What you'll be doing
- Greet customers, vendors and associates. Answer internal and external calls; direct calls to the appropriate department. Provide miscellaneous clerical assistance to various departments as needed. Order and stock office supplies, maintain office equipment and route building maintenance requests. Open and distribute mail. Nature and scope, select correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seek advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviation from the norm is cleared by the supervisor. Under close supervision, exercise limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involve detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
What your background should be
- Must be eighteen years of age. Must pass the drug test. Must pass the background check. Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility. Telephone experience, customer service experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an industrial distributor in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org