- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Perform day to day administrative duties as required which may include. Preparing death certificates and prayer cards. Accurately recording and delivering first call information. Greeting family members and friends. Operating a telephone system and handling a large call volume. Completing required permits and/or certificates. Acting as a notary public. Receiving and/or processing payments. Office duties such as operating a fax machine, filing, inventory management, debit card machine, postage meter and scale and stereo/video system may be required from time to time.
What your background should be
- Working knowledge of office equipment including copiers, printers, fax machines, telephones. Computer knowledge (Windows and MS Office). Basic accounting knowledge. Good verbal and written communication skills. High level of compassion and integrity. Problem solving skills. Ability to multi task detail oriented. Professional and team player.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of funeral goods and services as well as cemetery property and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org