Clerical Senior Supervisor
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- The clerical senior supervisor will provide comprehensive professional and supervisory support to the clerical staff reporting to the manager of clinical and faculty support services. The candidate is responsible to supervise clerical staff; mentor clerical lead staff; revise and maintain office policies; evaluate and discipline office staff, up to and including termination; writing and presenting employee evaluations; perform a variety of HR duties; including hiring, orientation, medical leaves and employee discipline. S/he will monitor attendance records; maintain job descriptions; oversee the reception areas of radiology, including cash collections. The incumbent will participate in the resolution of employee and patient complaints. Interact with various leaders within the department. This position will adhere to high standards of teamwork by demonstrating adaptability, flexibility, and consistently sharing information and resources with others. Initiate requests for equipment repair and building issues. Prepare special reports when requested.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate should have the ability to follow radiology gold standard customer service guidelines consistently which incorporates providing excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal; ability to work independently in an ever-changing and potentially stressful environment; demonstrated meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize and be efficiently productive despite competing deadlines. S/he should have solid organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills, superior organizational and interpersonal skills. Incumbent should have experience writing professional letters, memos, e-mails, and improving processes. Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and trust with ability to exercise judgment and appropriately handle sensitive information with confidentiality. S/he should have strong ability to work independently and as part of a team. Applicant must be, well organized and have the ability to multi-task and have excellent attendance of record. Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook; experience in working in radiology and/or healthcare environment; demonstrated passion for customer service, organizing others and getting results; familiarity with medical terminology; working knowledge of MiChart, CareWeb, ORMIS, CareLink and/or radiology information system (RIS) desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or high school diploma and an equivalent
Who is the client company
- The client is a public research university located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org