- Troy, MI
What you'll be doing
- Perform various cleaning duties, such as vacuuming, sweeping, carpet shampooing, dusting, cleaning mirrors and pressure washing. Clean, detail and re-stock paper products in restrooms, cafe and e-bar areas. Remove and dispose of waste and recycling items. Proactively stock all needed supplies and equipment to support daily functions. Perform light maintenance duties. Maintain cleanliness and organization according to safety guidelines, including use of personal protective equipment. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers. Experience in operating cleaning equipment such as a commercial vacuum, automatic floor scrubber, carpet extractor or power washer a plus. Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule based on department and store needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American upscale fashion retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com