Class B Route Driver
- New Britain, CT
What you'll be doing
- Delivers dairy products according to route schedule in a safe and timely manner. Picks up all milk crates and returns them to dairy. Deliveries should be put away inside coolers and walk-ins. Deliveries should be left on floor or outside only with the consent of the customer. All deliveries should be attempted and made as scheduled; before a decision is made not to deliver, the supervisor should be contacted. Collects money from all COD accounts and is responsible for balancing cash accurately at end of shift. Maintains good relations with customers and reports any problems back to route supervisor or distribution manager. Completes all daily paperwork fully and correctly each day. Assures proper maintenance of equipment used (fuel, oil, etc).
What your background should be
- Class A or B CDL license. A minimum of 2 years verifiable driving experience within the last 5 years. Clean driving record. Required knowledge, skills and abilities. Ability to use simple writing and basic mathematics including addition and subtraction. Ability to carry out instructions, as directed. Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- The company is a provider of dairy product and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com