Class B Driver
- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- Deliver product to local customer on a scheduled route or intermittently. Record delivery and pick up on a load manifest and obtain signature from customer for receipt purpose. Listen to and resolve service inquiry and complaint. Load/unload truck. Drive truck to destination. Prepare receipt for load picked up. Maintain truck log, according to state and federal regulation. Maintain telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instruction. Load and unload truck. Inspect truck equipment and supply such as tire, light, brake, gas, oil and water. Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspection, document deficiency and ensure all safety item are in good work order. Maintain neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintain vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
What your background should be
- Three to five years related experience. Valid B commercial driving license. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able to pass physical, MVR check and drug screen in accordance with DOT. Must have a CDL class B license with clean record. Ability to pass drug test, DOT background check and physical. Knowledge of the area and ability to lift 60 lbs required. Forklift experience and/or the ability to become certified is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org