Claims Team Lead
- Aliso Viejo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Supervise a small number of adjusters (2-3) and may carry an individual case load of based on individual branch needs. Participate in adjuster hiring and training. Actively manage assigned adjusters workloads and performance. Participate in compliance and best practice reporting. Communicate appropriate information to staff. Identify performance and behavioral issues and work with staff and management to address and correct them. Ensure receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states in which states are being handled. Communicate with clients, carriers and brokers in a professional, positive and proactive manner. Work collaboratively all internal departments.
What your background should be
- 10 or more years related claim experience required. Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled. Knowledge of all team member related functions. Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to organize, motivate and lead a team towards flawless execution of client service instructions and performance guarantees.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an insurance brokerage and risk management services firms
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com