- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a career-minded individual for claims representative (special investigations unit). This successful position will handle moderate to high complexity claims matters involving liability, property liability, medical pay lines of insurance written by the inter insurance exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements. The primary function will include investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of moderate to higher complexity claims. The candidate employ discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law, and with established company, technical, and customer service best practices. The applicant will work in la siu team.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have the ability to service claims of low, moderate, and higher complexity as normally acquired through 3 to 10 years experience. Evidence of continuing education (i.e. Industry designations) preferred. Multi line business experience desirable. Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required. Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- The candidate with 4 years of college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Who is the client company
- A federation of not for profit member service motor clubs that provides roadside assistance and others services to its members.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com