- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional, expedient and legal investigative services as requested by clients. Performs case reviews to determine case objective and to verify information regarding address, telephone number, vehicles and any other information to be generated. Conducts surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects in a covert manner. Obtains professional, quality video and photographs which will meet the requirements of clients and guidelines of court evidence. Utilizes on-line case reporting system, to prepare and submit accurate summations of case activity on a daily basis. Utilizes on-line case reporting system, to submit time and expense per case on a daily basis. Utilizes on-line case reporting system, to prepare concise and accurate reports depicting all aspects of the progression of an investigation. Submits reports through on-line system. Completes case objective or special instruction within budgetary constraints. Maintains twice daily contact with management regarding case activity. Maintains professional attitude and appearance when representing the company to clients, court personnel and others during work related interaction. Verbally or electronically (e-mail) updates clients regarding case activity on an as needed basis.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have at least two years experience conducting statements, scene inspections and subrogation investigations. Current private investigator license. Must be able to write investigative reports. Must be able to work flexible hours and days. Must have skills to work independently.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leader in providing outsourced investigative solutions, including surveillance, claims, SIU and background investigations to insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and third party administrators.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com