- Middletown, CT
What you'll be doing
- This position provides project and administrative support to claims group. Work closely with claims department in coordination of daily roles and responsibilities. Assist staff with variety of outreach initiatives and technical support. Some site visits will be coupled with office based tasks. Assist in preparing reports and other correspondence. Conduct research of projects, companies, vendors, agencies, etc. Develop and update spreadsheets and databases. Manage paperwork and information flow. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have minimum experience in related field. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, intermediate Microsoft Office experience, excellent organizational skills, must be attentive to details and ability to complete work with supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a global design, engineering and management consulting company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org