- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Evaluates and investigates policy coverage, liability and damaged in a timely manner following a set of general claim and statutory guidelines. This position assists internal and external customers with problems or questions regarding claims by phone or through written correspondence while providing a high level of customer service. The candidate conducts thorough investigations which can include obtaining necessary documents and forms from claimants and insured and conducting recorded statements. Ensures timely completion of appraisals and determines accident related damages.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of claims handling experience. INS or other insurance related courses preferred. Ability to perform basic math calculations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as well as the calculation of averages and percentages.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com