- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- Under direct supervision, perform basic claim handling function to include data entry, bill payment, ordering various reports from outside parties, preparing and filing various required forms. Interact with clients, attorneys and outside vendors for various reasons including but not limited to gathering data and scheduling appointments. Processing medical only claims as assigned, within requirements set by client service instructions and client companies best practices. Work activity includes but is not limited to, review, approval and payment of medical bills and bills from other service providers. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1-year transferrable work experience within an office environment. Ability to pass any required licensing exams within three attempts. Excellent written, verbal and mathematic skills. Working knowledge of current PC software such as Word and Excel. Familiar with medical terminology. Licensed for all states in which claims are being handled. Ability to operate in a team environment with the expectation of enhancing and contributing to the offices overall effectiveness and success. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the world’s largest property or casualty third-party administrators.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org