Claims Adjuster Trainee
- Indian Orchard, MA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for someone who can work effectively with customers who have been in an accident while keeping an eye on the details. You will develop relationships with customers, investigate insurance policy coverage, determine fault in auto accidents, and document activity on each claim to resolve them as quickly and accurately as possible. As you advance in this role and as the business need arises, you may have an opportunity to compete for jobs learning how to estimate property damage or to adjust injury claims. You will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following types: positions requiring significant amounts of in person customer interaction; leadership roles in customer service environment; retail management; restaurant management; military leadership roles. This position requires individuals to occasionally drive for company purposes; therefore, a valid driving license is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree/GED required, bachelor degree strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest providers of car insurance in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com