Claim Benefit Specialist
- Newark, DE
What you'll be doing
- Interpret and process medical claims in accordance with company policies and procedures, while maintaining quality and production standards. Demonstrate basic understanding of Medicaid products and managed care industry. Adapt and effectively respond to shifts in priorities, new and changing job requirements and unexpected events. Interpret and process adjustments in accordance with company policies and procedures. Review basic pended claims to determine the appropriateness of the claim status. Consistently maintain production standards based on transactions or units per hour. Consistently meet quality standards while maintaining an acceptable level of adjustments as a percentage of claims processed.
What your background should be
- Experience in a production environment. Claim processing experience. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft Suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent preferred. Highest level of education desired.
Who is the client company
- This is an American managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com