Child and Family Therapist
- Riviera Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide, at minimum, 1175 face to face therapy sessions per year (average of 25 per week). Review results of screenings and assessments. Complete comprehensive assessments to develop treatment plans. Provide individual, group and/or family therapy to children and families in adherence with the treatment plan. Provide crisis intervention and on call support as required or scheduled. Utilize measures for clinical practice and outcome based treatment planning. Collaborate with identified community services to support client/family need and for successful discharge/transition of clients to other levels of care.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of experience with children with emotional/behavioral health disturbances. Eligible to become a registered intern with the state of Florida, upon hire. License preferred. Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in social work, mental health counseling, marriage & family therapist (or the equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare & services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com