- Lake Forest, IL
What you'll be doing
- Prepare solutions required for testing, perform the analysis, record data according to CGMPS, perform calculations and enter results into LIMS system. Review laboratory data. Prioritize testing with guidance from group leader. Provide support to assure the laboratory is safe and compliant with DEA, FDA, OSHA, and ICH guidelines. Able to work safely with hazardous chemicals-assuring proper handling and personnel protective equipment is used. This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive listing of job functions; may perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a quality control laboratory and experience with a wide variety of analytical techniques (e.g., HPLC, GC, AA, UV-VIS, etc.). Chemist must also have knowledge of GLP and GMP guidelines and have ability to maintain compliance. Good communication, organization and computer skills are required. Knowledge of LIMS, empower and Microsoft Office programs is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree in chemistry or biochemistry.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org