- Tyler, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for a charge nurse (lvn). As a licensed vocational nurse, candidate will be responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Implement plan of care initiated by the clinician. Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care. Assess and provide patient and family or caregiver education and information patient to diagnosis and plan of care. Participate in coordination of home health services appropriately reposting the identified needs for other disciplines (hha, ot, pt, sw, st and dietician). Use equipment and supply effectively and efficiently. Participate in personal and professional growth and development. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Six months nursing experience preferred. Community and home health or medical and surgical experience is preferred. Current license as a registered nurse in the state of texas or license from corresponding compact state preferred. Demonstrate good verbal and written communication and organization skills preferred. A driving license with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in registered nursing from accredited college required.
Who is the client company
- This is hospital & health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org