- Gallipolis, OH
What you'll be doing
- Working under supervision, the role's specific responsibilities will be to lead the nursing unit and be accountable for patient care, assisting and supporting staff and ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and standards of care maintained. The Charge Nurse will also be expected to serve as a resource and role model, imparting knowledge and assisting staff in determining the best course of action to meet patient care objectives.
What your background should be
- ACLS and PALS certification required. Ohio RN required. Previous emergency department and critical care experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's Degree in Nursing.
Who is the client company
- Multi-facility healthcare provider based in Ohio.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org