- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- The role is responsible for ensuring all nursing and care duties are carried out in accordance to the established standards. Main duties include planning and facilitating meetings and general communication within the team, monitoring budgets, contributing to the planning of new services and programs, and managing a team of staff.
What your background should be
- Clinical nursing skills pertinent to functional area of practice required. Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited School of Registered Nursing. BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit community hospital opened in 1960.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com