Channel Sales Manager
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Understand the business' indirect sales strategies as to optimize the channel partner relationship. Develop partner sales plans and participate in sales and channel development strategy sessions. Communicate ideas and partner feedback that will further advance the effectiveness of the channel relationship in order to meet or exceed individual sales goals. Identify, develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of prospective customers through your agent base. Understand partner qualifications and process as to recruit those partners most aligned with the business' strategies. Assist partners in gathering key customer information and ensure it is entered correctly into the business' sales force automation system.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of indirect sales or channel sales experience is required. Experience in and knowledge of the energy industry is desirable. Proof of an existing book of partner/customer base is a significant advantage. Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and familiarity of using a CRM database is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail oil and energy services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org