Channel Development Advisor
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Promote and educate other company lines of business personnel about company asset management groups wealth management services and solutions. Promote and execute the attainment of qualified prospects/referrals to company asset management group from other company lines of business sales personnel (i.e. retail community bank, business bank commercial, company investments, etc). Manage the referral and sales efforts for a defined geographic territory through personal visits to establish, maintain, and strengthen relationships with front line sales personnel and managers (such as retail community bank territory mangers, regional sales managers, business bankers, company investments etc.) while also maintaining detailed data on referrals, qualified referrals, opportunities and results for the assigned geographic territory. Develop strong partnerships with assigned sales and service partners and other line of business sales personnel by helping them succeed through creation and implementation of value-added sales strategies resulting in booked business and expanded relationships.
What your background should be
- The candidate required 5 or more years of financial services sales or sales management experience. Previous wholesaling experience preferred. Ability to operate autonomously. Superior sales, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to travel 100 % throughout territory. Proficiency with computer based software as well as the internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA degree in business, finance, marketing or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org