Change Manager Systems Integrator
- Chantilly, VA
What you'll be doing
- The adept support and change manager system integrator provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components. Is knowledgeable in life cycle support, including maintenance, administration and management. creates, drafts, and views program documentation, generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and program reviews. Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality. Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc. Ensures coordination and information flow between programs within the organization. May work on special projects as needed.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience. Desire to exceed customer expectations, desire to advance in ones career, strong commitment to program goals and deliverables. Experience with this client.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training.
Who is the client company
- The company provides Information technology service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com