Change Management Director
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Lead the following teams to establish a framework for consistent governance of change. Increase operational effectiveness, lead process assessments, identify improvement opportunities, and implement process controls. Maintain the document repository for the process maps and procedure documents. Change control team: develop and manage the change control process to ensure business process and procedure changes consistently reviewed and implemented. Manage the key supplier relationships supporting commercial and consumer lending services. Additionally, develop BPO relationships to leverage across the organization. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10 years of internal/external consulting and management experience focusing on a combination of change management, process improvement, procedures, and BPO outsourcing and vendor management initiatives in the financial services industry. Minimum of 8 years of experience supporting lending and/or lending operations efforts at a financial institution (commercial, mortgage, and/or consumer lending). Six sigma, lean or equivalent improvement recognition is desirable. Large consultancy experience preferred. International and offshore/outsourcing experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree is highly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest diversified financial services organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com