Chair (Social Work Department)
- Pembroke, NC
What you'll be doing
- The chair is responsible to serve in academic and administrative roles through providing leadership and vision for diverse and growing BSW and MSW social work programs. Recruitment, supervision, and evaluation of faculty members; engaging in consistent communication with department faculty and staff, administration, and students; organizing and managing course offerings. Overseeing the accreditation process, and implementing methods for recruitment and retention of students; managing the departmental budget. Pursue grant funding; and promoting community engagement. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Demonstrate substantial administrative experience in an academic setting. Experience with CSWE accreditation, extensive teaching experience, service, and an active scholarly agenda are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Doctoral degree in social work, earned tenure from an accredited institution required.
Who is the client company
- A master's level degree-granting university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org