Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pensacola, FL
What you'll be doing
- Communicate resident progress or problem to supervisor and other team member; instruct resident family or nursing staff in follow through program. Assist with resident schedule and post charge daily to resident record. Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition. Make presentation to support marketing effort, at team conference and in service. Handle job responsibility in accordance with the standard of the companies code of business conduct, the corporate compliance agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal law. Perform all other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have certification from the American occupational therapy association (AOTA). Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered. CPR certification (when required).
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy assistant program culminating in an associate degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com