Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The certified occupational therapist assistant (cota) is responsible for providing therapeutic intervention, education, and recommendations to acute care patients under the direction of an occupational therapist. The clinician will organize and implement physical therapy programs to restore function and prevent disability following disease, surgery or illness. This position requires proficiency in acute care and outpatient services. Responsibilities also include maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice, while providing the highest quality healthcare that is patient oriented, advanced in technology, cost effective and with care and compassion. The hospital mission and vision will be insured by the integration of physical therapy, speech/language pathology, and throughout the coordination of case management, social work and departments in the hospital and community.
What your background should be
- Assistant from an accredited occupational therapy assistant program, current tennessee license, candidates must complete requirement within 3 months of hire in american heart association or red cross bls, candidates have to understand the related age specific factors.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates of arts degree for occupational therapy
Who is the client company
- This medical centre continue to provide quality heart care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com