Certified Nursing Assistants/Aides (CNA)
- Santa Claus, IN
What you'll be doing
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise. Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands. Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. Helps patients use assistive devices such as, cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.Provides support to family members to care for their loved ones so client may work or to provide caregiver relief. Records patient information; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions. Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements. Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What your background should be
- Must be able to provide care to clients as assigned by the registered nurse.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a home care agency that provides assistance with personal care, skilled nursing , homemaking, attendants, and the developmentally disabled individuals.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com