Certified nursing assistant (CNA)
- Fall River, MA
What you'll be doing
- The certified nursing assistant is responsible to answer the signal lights and bells to determine resident needs. Assist residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care. Obtain food trays and assist residents with feeding. Assist residents with range of motion exercises and movement to wheelchair or activity areas. Assist resident with turning and positioning in bed. Assist resident with ambulation for short distance in facility. Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates; and food and fluid intake and output, as directed. Perform other tasks as assigned. Documentation on flow sheets as directed. Attend interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident plans of care. Document restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures. Report to charge nurse or designee on progress and lack of progress in achieving restorative goals.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 6 months experience in a long term care environment. A valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment is required. Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations, communicate effectively with residents and their family members and facility staff. Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals, nursing centers and contract rehabilitation services.enters
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com