Certified Nursing Assistant
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse, and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, the certified nursing assistant provides basic care as a member of the healthcare team according to established standards and is within the CNA scope of practice as defined by the State of Oregon. Patient care activities are related to measuring, recording, and reporting patient information and performing simple treatments and procedures for which the CNA has demonstrated clinical competency. The CNA assists the patients, patient's families, nursing staff, and other support staff to assure that care is delivered within the framework of family centered care.
What your background should be
- Previous pediatric clinical work in an outpatient, urgent care or previous inpatient experience. Completion of a vocational training program in a health care support area (e.g., certified nursing assistant). CNA (acute care certification). Current BLS certification from the American heart association or the military training network. Basic computer skills must be able to navigate the Windows environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com