Certified nursing assistant
- Greenbrae, CA
What you'll be doing
- As a certified nursing assistant, the candidate will answer signal lights and bells to determine resident needs. Assist residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care. Obtain food trays and assists residents with feeding. Assist residents with range of motion exercises and movement to wheelchair or activity areas. Assist resident with turning and positioning in bed assist a resident with ambulation for short distance in the facility. Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates and food and fluid intake and output, as directed. Perform other tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred. A valid cna certificate in the state of employment preferred. The candidate should have the ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations; ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members and facility staff. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com