Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clarks Summit, PA
What you'll be doing
- Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to the safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse. Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques and recognized standards. Assist licensed nurses in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, transferring and caring for the residents personal belongings. Coordinate scheduling for residents requiring OT, PT and ST. Take and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse and respiration and give skin care treatments, as permitted by state regulation. Apply simple clean dressings, slings, stockings and support bandages, under direction of the licensed nurse, by state regulation. Provide direct care to the more acutely ill residents. Obtain clean linens and supplies, clean utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned. Clean resident equipment & maintain clean resident conditions and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse. Receive and escort visitors; collect charts, records and reports. Help to orient and mentor new nursing assistants.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Ability to read, write and understand the English language is mandatory. Must have continuing education programs; leadership training program. Multi tasking ability. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school equivalency diploma preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider of short-term post-acute, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and long-term care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org